Thursday, May 19, 2016

19 May 2016 - Angry Buoys

Every now and then when I'm out and about I'll run across something that stops me in my tracks. Today was one of those days.  

Back in the old days, when army/navy surplus salvage stores actually had good stuff, you could buy huge metal buoys. There is a house on the way to Antelope Island that has had three buoys positioned around their perimeter for as long as I can remember. They have been lackluster, the paint faded and chipping off. 

Today, I had to hit the brake, pull over, laugh my head off and take pictures. Definitely funny enough to share. It's wonderful what a good imagination and coat of paint can do. 





And yes, I did go through the Angry Bird phase, but haven't played in a couple of years. 

1 comment:

  1. What a hoot! That had me laughing this morning! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete