Friday, September 28, 2018

17 September 2018 - Utah - The big vistas

Currently the Utah legislature is trying to gather support for a new state song. Our song is 'Utah, I Love Thee.'  When I was going to school everyone in fourth grade had to learn it. Even now I still remember some of it. It is old fashioned and corny, so a new one couldn't hurt. But it is funny how many time that phrase comes to mind when I am looking at some incredible vista.  Yep. Utah, I do love thee. 

Here is a brief tour for you from some of the places I've been in the last month or two. 


View from top of Big Mountain Pass


Grizzly Gulch, Alta


Howell

Mirror Lake Road

  
East Canyon Resevoir

East Canyon



Parley's Canyon overlooking SLC








Red Rocks Canyon

Mount Olympus from Big Cottonwood Park

SR 65 to Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment