Friday, July 31, 2015

31 July 2015 - Blue

I love color. All colors. Especially strong and/or vivid colors. I was looking at some of my photos recently and noticed how many of them feature single strong colors.  I take photos in many categories. Birds, flowers, skyscapes, architectural details, sculptures, signage--whatever happens to catch my fancy at the moment. What I realized today is how many of the objects I collect in photographs are single colors. 

I am going to post a color a week for six weeks--in addition to anything I might post. And I am going to start with blue. Blue is calm, peaceful and meditative. 





















































1 comment:

  1. Your "blues" didn't make me blue - they made me very happy! Looking forward to this series of posts :)

    ReplyDelete