Saturday, August 10, 2013

10 August 2013 - Bath water

I have been filling the bird bath every single day. If it is isn't completely dry, it is almost dry. Okay, I admit it has been hot here, but hot enough to evaporate that much water?  No.

Today I finally figured it out. 


Those blue jays can really move some water around. Makes you wonder if they even get wet?

Here's a sneak peak at my latest project. I am calling it a privacy screen, but it really is just an excuse to use blue bottles.  Last night I drilled enough bottles to almost complete three more rods.  It is looking really good. I need more bottles! 

I am liking how the scattered green bottles add some sparkle. 

I am wondering how this will look in winter--all this incredible blue against white snow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment